Nothing screams “Well Thought Out Commentary” like bullet points… so:
- Dear Braves – Do you now see why you should have left Dan Uggla on last year’s playoff roster? – Signed Mike Moustakas
- Wait, Oregon played last night? At Home? Against a team that almost lost to Texas San Antonio? And LOST?! Well, the Swami’s Thursday night jinx is alive and well!
- So the rumor is that Christian Ponder was watching the Royals game instead of the Packers D. Frankly that’s understandable.
- If Bill Simmons weren’t suspended, I wonder what his thoughts would be about the concept of an Irrational Confidence TEAM
- Well played Orioles. Beat down those Tigers.
- I am still struggling with why Finnegan only went 2 batters last night. I mean… his pitch count was at THREE after TWO batters. Just sayin.
- Wade Davis. Beast.
- Tim Collins. Thank you for not looking like you did every game of the regular season.
- Danny Duffy. None of us know why you aren’t in the rotation, but keep accumulating W’s! (Sporting KC has your back)
- Greg Holland. You pitched in the Wild Card game. Were at the hospital for the birth of your son. And closed out the ALDS game with a save in the 11th. Good Week?!
- Nori Aoki. Did you take up route running from Dwayne Bowe?! Well, thanks for having hands like Calvin Johnson!
- Lorenzo Cain. Thanks for setting the tone in the 1st.
- Royals. Enjoy the Journey
Categories: Sports General