Here’s a less sleepy bullet point recap of what Game 2 of the 2015 World Series entailed –
- National Anthem shenanigans – Dear Sara Evans… that took way too long and you need to look up how to pronounce Spangled. Seriously.
- Kauffman Stadium is a great backdrop for baseball
- The Royals (hopefully) learned that shifting vs. Duda is as smart as trying to bring the fanny pack back
- Alex Rodriguez said the mound was 60 feet 60 inches from home plate. And it was still smarter than 30% of what Harold Reynolds said.
- I love the Peanuts, but cutting the video of the singing of God Bless America for a Peanuts rendition of Take Me Out to the Ball Game was dumb. As a public service, here’s when Airman Michelle Doolittle sang God Bless America last season during the World Series. She performed it again last night.
- Bad Bunt + Bad Bunt = RBI Single #EskyMagic
- Singles are all you need
- The Royals Defense > The Mets Defense #EskyMagic