Wait, where’s the game 3 recap? I have elected to do the Game 3 recap in emojis
On to Game 4. What were the key moments of Game 4:
- While interference was the right call, d’Arnaud can sell the crime like an international soccer player or a WWE professional
- The object of my rage defensively added fuel to the fire. YOU ARE A VETERAN, ALEX RIOS. YOU ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES. KNOW HOW MANY OUTS THERE ARE!!!!!!
- Even when Michael Conforto half-swings, the confines of Citi Field allow his hits to travel. A long way.
- Yoenis Cespedes’ ability to kick a baseball is unrivaled. Imagine what he must be able to do with a soccer ball!
- What Paulo Orlando is for Triples, Ben Zobrist is for Postseason doubles. Also, there has never been a better motto for how a team plays than what the Royals have
- The Royals don’t treat Familia, like Familia
- When the 8th inning began, Mets fans screamed, “Wait. What?! THAT’S WADE DAVIS’ MUSIC!!!!
- Wade Davis… Batting
- The Royals Magic Number is: